Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Charlottesville Omni Charlottesville Hotel

precherpat
By precherpat,
in

I found a 4* hotel on Hotwire March 7-9 for $150 a night in Charlottesville va. It has these amenities FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower. It is for 2 adults.

Please follow-up your previous Priceline Roanoke and Priceline Outer Banks threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips, then reply here and we'll have a look at the HOTWIRE offer above.

Please remember to conclude your threads with whatever you do for each stay, even if you don't end up using PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc, as this helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as is a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Can you please add the details of your win in a reply to THIS THREAD so that others can benefit from the information.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up using your bidding helper and booked a room on Priceline using express deals. I was worried if I tried to bid on a room on Priceline I would get the Double Tree in Charlottesville, VA which is the other 3 1/2 stars hotel. Priceline was also cheaper than Hotwire. Here is my information. I will also post this on the Priceline site.

I used Priceline Express deals through the bidding helper above

3 1/2 stars

Charlottesville, VA

3/7-3/9

2 people

I was able to choose my own bed either a king, a queen or 2 double beds

The guaranteed amenities are: Indoor Swimming Pool

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

Price was $144 a night

I got a 10% discount by liking the priceline Facebook page.

My total for 2 nights after taxes was $315. 84

Can you please add the details of your win in a reply to THIS THREAD so that others can benefit from the information.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

I ended up using your bidding helper and booked a room on Priceline using express deals. I was worried if I tried to bid on a room on Priceline I would get the Double Tree in Charlottesville, VA which is the other 3 1/2 stars hotel. Priceline was also cheaper than Hotwire. Here is my information.

I used Priceline Express deals through the bidding helper above

3 1/2 stars

Charlottesville, VA

3/7-3/9

2 people

I was able to choose my own bed either a king, a queen or 2 double beds

The guaranteed amenities are: Indoor Swimming Pool

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

Price was $144 a night

I got a 10% discount by liking the priceline Facebook page.

My total for 2 nights after taxes was $315. 84

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]