Hotwire Hotel: x* Roanoke Ramada

precherpat
By precherpat,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking this HOTWIRE link... then reply to this thread with the amenities associated with the HOTWIRE hotel you're being offered and we'll have a look at your trip above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

BusinessMan,

Thanks for the post. If you've recently purchased a property with this amenity set please share your win with the board as a new topic so that others will be aware of the win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately the 4 star rooms are gone before I got paid so I could purchase it. I have found a 3 Star Hotel in Roanoke for $59. It has no ammenities listed though so I am not sure how easy it will be to identify. I did use the like on betterbidding to check the price. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks

Patrick

A hotel with no amenities has not yet been reported to the board in this zone. With no amenities i don't think we'll be able to offer much insight... although if you chnage your search to 2adults/2children a 'new' 3* hotel appears for the same price but with an Internet icon only. I suspect this may be the same hotel, but still not able to offer any insight given how almost all hotels offer some form of Hi-Speed Internet access these dates.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I am trying to find the cheapest deal using either hotwire or priceline. I have found these rooms on hotwire for Dec. 4-6 2011

Can anyone identify these?

3 star hotel with high speed internet access for $61

2 star hotel with airport shuttle, complimentary breakfast, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, Laundry Facilities, high speed internet access $40

2 1/2 star hotel with complimentary breakfast, fitness center, pool, laundry facilities, high speed internet access $80

1 star hotel with complimentary breakfast, fitness center, pool, business center, high speed internet access $42

The amenity set with the 2.5* has been reported to the board previously with the Quality Inn Airport and La Quinta. However, the 2* has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, and I would guess there's also the possibility that the Quality Inn Airport MAY have been downgraded to 2* and the 2* would be the QI Airport.

The 3* has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, and with only one common amenity showing, it may be the Holiday Inn or Hyatt Place hiding nearly all of the previously reported amenities - or possibly a previously unreported property. The 1* has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd be very cautious regarding the 1*.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Can you please add the details of your win in a reply to this thread so that others can benefit from the information.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]