Hotwire Hotel: Westminster/South Bank Hotel Help

jmorehouse
By jmorehouse,
in

Traveling for work and looking to book two (2) rooms.

Room 1 - 11/13 through 11/20

Room 2 - 11/13 through 11/16

The office we need to work in is near the following tube stops:

- London Bridge (Northern Line and Jubilee Line)

- Monument (Circle and District Lines)

It looks like Westminster or South Bank are the areas to stay. There is a 4* for $154 in Westminster available for those nights. My questions are this:

1. Anyone have any idea what the hotel is? I tried doing the mock vacation package, but that got me no where. The amenities for the hotel are:

- Restaurant(s)

- High-speed Internet Access

- Fitness Center

- Business Center

2. Do you think that if we make two (2) seperate bookings, one for room 1 and one for room 2, that it will be the same hotel?

3. Is this a good location for where we need to go?

Thanks in advance!

There are several possibilities. One is the Royal Horseguards Thistle Hotel, but you might be disappointed if you didn't get that one. Victoria Park Plaza seems possible also. But those are just off the top of my head.

Have you considered a 4* Priceline bid in the Westminster zone? It might be cheaper, if not better.

The London Bridge zone sounds possible, too, although I don't know if anyone has ever actually won a 4* hotel there.

There's a good chance that if you bought the rooms separately, it would be the same hotel, but people have done this in other zones and have gotten different hotels.

What if you purchased the two rooms together for 11/13-11/16, and then purchased 11/16-20 for just one room?

I don't think anyone can guarantee that you'll be at an optimum location with either Priceline or Hotwire, at least if you can't identify the hotel. However, if you are willing to accept a tube ride every day, you'll be fine, and you could also consider several other zones that are likely to be very convenient too.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]