Priceline Hotel: Bidding help Niagara falls Canada

tamilgirl77
By tamilgirl77,
in

It was a normal non-smoking room - i.e. without falls view.

Details of the hotel are available here

Official rates for Oct 29

Renaissance Fallsview $173.90

Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview $169.09

Sheraton on the Falls $145

Hotwire is showing a 4* for $74 which seems to be a match for the Sheraton and looks like a good deal.

Let us know if you need any assistance.

I just called the hotel and they said if I booked it online the rooms are changeable. What are chances that I will get a falls view room for the date I need which is this coming saturday,

Currently their falls view superior room is US $169. Are there any chance of this going down??

Immediate help is much appreciated

thanks.

Hi,

Hotel found in hotwire for saturday night oct 29 in niagara falls canadian side:

4*

Amenities:

Restaurant, fitness center, high speed internet, pool, spa services, children activity program, business center, golf nearby

Price:$71

Please help in identifying the hotel. What are the chances that it could be a falls view room?? If not, any experiences in upgrading to higher room with falls view??

Immediate help much appreciated,

Hi,

Hotel found in hotwire for saturday night oct 29 in niagara falls canadian side:

4*

Amenities:

Restaurant, fitness center, high speed internet, pool, spa services, children activity program, business center, golf nearby

Price:$71

Please help in identifying the hotel. What are the chances that it could be a falls view room?? If not, any experiences in upgrading to higher room with falls view??

Immediate help much appreciated,

If you need a falls view Hotwire and Priceline will not work for you. Theres a high chance that if you win a room it will not have a falls view.

• 6 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]