VACATION - Limited Board Coverage

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

With helping everyone with their own vacation plans i am now taking one of my own! :)

Starting tomorrow (10/25) I will be in Hawaii for the next two weeks (returning 11/8/05).

While i am away there will be limited board coverage from myself, but hopefully our more veteran users and those who feel comfortable doing so will offer assitance to those who ask.

I will be checking in daily, and a couple user have the ability to edit topic titles and such, so this place should still stay in order during my absence, but my time to directly answer questions will be very limited.

While i'm away it would help greatly if users followed the board's format for topic titles:

TITLE: X* Priceline Region (Zone) Hotel Name

Sub-Title: $xx ... x/x/xx

Thanks!!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I hope you and your family have a wonderful vacation in Hawaii. I lived there for 8 years in the 90's and really miss the place. If you are visiting Oahu and like Thai food, two of my favorite places were Chang Mai (King St. near University Ave) and Meekong II (further down King St.). I hope they are still around, they were good and reasonable. Dukes Canoe club is another nice place right on the beach and Eggs and Things was good for breakfast (Kalakaua Ave). Have a nice time.

Aloha!

I don't remember seeing your winning bids reported here on the board? :)
There all here, just need to look a bit closer or use the SEARCH feature ... :)

Priceline HYATT win pre-hawaii flight

PRICELINE WIN post hawaii flight

Same for relatives but different dates:

PRICELINE HOTEL outbound

HOTEL WIN inbound

In Hawaii staying at the Kauai Coast Resort thru EasyClickTravel.... which has great reviews.

Then spending one nite at the Radisson for which you can see my HOTWIRE RESULTS... then the balance of the stay at the Hawaii Prince which you can see my PRICELINE WIN here.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

... i'll also be sure to post photos at RealHotelPhotos.com and REVIEWS upon my return.

I'm sorry to anyone that was in the middle of a bidding strategy that i didn't get a chance to respond to as i thought i would have yesterday to do so, but some last minute things came up that prevented me from doing so. If you are looking for a reply feel free to bump your thread and hopefully some of our other users will try to help you out.

Thereuare,

WE are thinking of going to Hawaii sometime in February. Is this a good time to go or not? Also, we would only be there for one week. Where do you recommend we stay for the week? Kauai? Or should we travel around to different Islands? Any input from anyone would be appreciated. I just thought since you are there now you could give advice.

Aloha,

Sorry for the late update....

Let me begin by thanking our users, new and old, who helped keep the board in order during my absence and helped out fellow users who were seeking assistance.

I know many users are still seeking help for their upcoming stays, but it will be another 1-2 days before i'm able to focus my attention once again on that aspect of the board. There are a few items that need attending to (some of which are board related and you will soon see firsthand), but i look forward to getting back to being able to once again offer advice, assistance, and bidding strategies to everyone who needs help.

I'll now post a trip report below which i typed on the airplane as well as reviews of the hotels we stayed at. As soon as there is a spare moment on this end (or i just need a break;)) we'll also add some photos of the hotels we stayed at as well as those we visited. I'll change the text below into links once the corresponding reviews/photos are up.

-thereuare

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]