Hotwire Hotel: 1* Downtown - SoHo - Financial District $168 12/26 - 12/29

Fragbert
By Fragbert,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire New York City hotel thread with whatever you decided to do for that trip, then reply to this thread and we will have a look at the offer above.

In regards to pricing, HOTWIRE fluctuates their rates slightly from one search to the next, which is the difference in pricing that you're seeing (i'm sure if you look at other offers which are the same in each tab you will find some cheaper on the EASY VIEW tab, a few cheaper in the HOTWIRE tab). Often the EASY VIEW tab is a little cheaper, but you should compare both, and simply use whichever is cheaper.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board, and with just these two amenities showing, i don't have any insight as to which one this may be. However, i would proceed with extreme caution as we typically don't recommend the extreme lower rated hotels in NYC... while you may find a diamond in the rough that meets your needs, there is also a (greater) chance that you receive something that you wish you paid a bit more.

I would sooner look at PRICELINE EXPRESS where there is a 2.5* hotel in this zone for $197/nite with Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center. This is a bit more than the 1* hotel above on HOTWIRE, but for $30/nite you get a BIG jump in star rating, a hotel with positive user reviews (based upon the 8.0/10.0 that PRICELINE EXPRESS shows for this property), and perhaps the included breakfast can mitigate some of the price difference. There is also a 3* hotel in the LES zone for $198/nite that may be of interest, higher rated but no breakfast, and also not sure of your zone needs.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Your thoughts?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]