Priceline Hotel: 4* LAX - need help

saravision
By saravision,
in

Hi,

I'm trying to win a 4* near LAX.

I tried bidding from $75-$103 using rebidding zones, Culver City, Inglewood, Lawndale, USC and Beverly Hills. It didn't work.

I checked Express deals before I started at it was going for $95 but had a lower approval rating than the Renaissance and Weston so I didn't really want it.

Well, I tried to go in after and get the $95 Express Deal and it was gone, replaced by the same hotel at $100. When I tried to purchase, it was no longer available.

Hotwire for same dates is going for $111 but I'm not crazy about the Crown Plaza which seems like the likely winner.

Is it a good idea to bid $75 on 3.5* in Beverly Hills and when I loose at that go to 4* and add LAX with a new bid of $115?

Dates: November 4-6, 2 rooms.

Thanks for your help....and I always use your links.

Beverly Hills is not a rebid zone in this case. Additionally, if you bid 3.5* for Beverly Hills, do you want to wind up in Beverly Hills?

You can read more on re-bidding here: Re-bidding.

I would not jump to $115. I see a 4* in LAX on Express Deals for $96 when searching for these date/s this evening.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]