Hotwire Hotel: help needed-nov 11-14 nyc

cherikm
By cherikm,
in

Want to visit my daughter in new york the weekend of Nov 11-14th, but having a terrible time finding accommodations. The best hotwire is showing right now (and for the last two weeks) is $300 for what I think (after checking this site) is the Grand Hyatt. (Customer fav, Restaurant, fittness, tennis nearby). Wondering if I should keep waiting, or is this as good as it's going to get. Have tried other sites, and nothing reasonable is coming up. I was hoping to find something around two hundred. Am I being unreasonable? Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Please follow-up all of your other posts on the board:

Palo Alto

Chicago

Seattle

Having threads with requests for help and no resolve (hotel won, rejected bids, trip cancelled, booked direct, etc) makes the board appear very unorganized and isn't fair to our others who come here seeking information.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I apologize, you are so right. I know, "I forgot" is such a lame excuse, but it's all I've got. I've finished up on the Chicago and Palo Alto threads, but I haven't been to Seattle in years, and I definitely didn't post that thread, I can only guess that I was signed on and someone used my computer at work while I wasn't around to post that thread. Again, sorry to all.

I suspect that the Hotwire selection has more than 3 amenity icons, otherwise i doubt it is the Grand Hyatt. As well, if there are more than those three, there is another hotel that looks just like the Hyatt, so it may not even be that property.

Do you want to try to bid this on Priceline? If so, what would your maximum bid be... $200 which is what you want, or closer to $300 which is your next best option?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]