Priceline Hotel: 3* Danbury - Southbury (Danbury) Ethan Allen Hotel

purplelotus
By purplelotus,
in

Won this on Priceline Express for a friend of mine. Total cost $137.20. Amenities listed were free breakfast, internet, pool, free parking, pets, business center and fitness center. Had a rating of 8/10. Based on amenities I thought it was Ethan Allen. However, read a review that hotel didn't offer free breakfast, and he had to show hotel personnel Priceline screen. They gave him 2 coupons. I told my friend this. I'll see what her experience is and update board after her stay.

Used BB PRICELINE link.

• 2 weeks later...

My friend had an excellent stay. They did give her the free breakfast -- told her that it is Priceline's error and they are working with Priceline to eliminate the free breakfast -- but they do give it to people who ask until Priceline corrects it. So sounds to me like free breakfast there will soon be a thing of the past. She said it was a nice breakfast. Room also nice. Only drawback was hotel is located close to highway and it was a bit noisy from traffic.

I did look on hotel's website after I bought this for my friend, and their regular price was around $90-$95 without breakfast I think. (I remember it was a pretty good deal.) There were some breakfast packages, but I don't remember how much they were.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]