Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Loop - Theater District) Crowne Plaza

TL12
By TL12,
in

I'm looking for a 3*-4* hotel in the Millenium park area.

We are going to check in November 29 and depart December 1st.

2 adults we prefer a king size bed.

Our plans are Cadillac Palace Theatre, Science Museum for Christmas All around the World,

And a trip to Garrett's popcorn, Hersheys, and the Christkindland Market.

Any search suggestions and bidding amounts would be appreciated.

I understand this is a high price weekend because of the parade.

Thank you!!!

Ok I'm interested in 3 options. There was a hotel on Hotwire for $117 it was 4 1/2 stars Mag Mile Area hotels included Sofitel, Le Meridien, and InterContinental. Amenities were free internet, pet friendly, gym, restaurant, business center, Spa!

Next interest is 4 Star $131 Mag Mile hotels were Westin, Hyatt, And Hilton. Amenities pet friendly, restaurant, gym, nonsmoking, pool, business center and internet.

The Last interest is 3 1/2 star for $84 Chicago Loop Theatre District. Hotels include Hilton, Sheraton, and Crowne Plaza. Amenities include pet friendly (I'm thinking thats what the paw symbol is?), gym, restaurant, business center, and a flag symbol with 18 next to it??

I will go for either of these based on recent wins. Cheapest is better but 4 1/2 star can't be beat!! Thanks so much :D

Are the first two hotels in the Mag Mile - River North zone (as opposed to Mag Mile North - Water Tower zone)

For each please double check and confirm that you have posted the full list of amenities associated with each property as i believe there are more listed for each. To see the full list of amenities, you need to click the offer on the search results page, then in the subsequent page click the 'See all amenities' link.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK here goes.....

$118 4 1/2* Mag Mile River North Hotel/The Luxury Collection Hotels & Resorts, Sofitel Hotels, Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts, Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts includes: Free internet, Pet Friendly, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed internet, Spa Services, Accessible for the Blind and Deaf, Accessible path of travel, In Room Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll in Shower.

^Question will there be Resort Fees??

$88 3 1/2* Chicago Loop-Theatre District/Crowne Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Doubletree by Hilton, Westin hotels, Radisson hotels includes: Pet Friendly, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet, Golf Nearby, Accessible for the blind and deaf, Accessible path of travel, In room accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, roll in shower.

$133 4* Mag Mile River North/Sheraton, Westin, Intercontinental, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Novotel Hotels includes: pet friendly, indoor pool, smoke free rooms, fitness center, pools, restaurants, business center, high speed internet.

Hope this helps. I'm looking forward to booking soon through HOTWIRE. I booked thru Hotwire last year also but for different dates for Chicago we had a pleasant stay and really nice hotel Doubletree by Hilton for $82 a night.

I've re-posted to make it easier to read, taking the current listings from HOTWIRE, please confirm that same offers that you have listed above:

4.5* Mag Mile - River North

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

==> best guess would be the James Hotel

3.5* Loop - Theatre District

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

==> best guess would be the Crowne Plaza Chicago

4* Mag Mile - River North

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

==> unsure, but given the higher price and lower star rating and lower user review rating than the 4.5* hotel in this same zone, this doesn't seem like a viable option relative to the 4.5* which would seem to be a better value

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3.5* Loop - Theatre District

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

==> best guess would be the Crowne Plaza Chicago

You were Right! I just booked the Crowne Plaza Chicago with all these amenities for $88 a night. Thanks for your fast replies and helping me make the best choice.

I was scared about the James because there may be hidden resort fees not included. We just wanted a hotel to sleep with a restaurant for breakfast. You can find websites to find cheaper parking nearby so no worry about parking fees at the hotel. We plan on taking a cab most places so we don't have to pay to park everywhere and we plan to see a show so the Theatre District was a good choice but ultimately price made the difference.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]