Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* New Orleans (French Quarter) The Bourbon Orleans

Jreape
By Jreape,
in

Think this may be Le Pavillon only because it is the only 4 1/2 stqr hotel listed on the Hotwire list for the Downtown area...

Dates are Sept 19 to 23rd. Rate $149 a night. 90% approval rating

Amentities are as follows;

4.5-star Hotel in Downtown New Orleans

Free Internet

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

In-room accessibility

Accessible path from the room entrance to the window, the bed and the bathroom; accessible hardware and minimal resistance to open the door; accessible temperature controls and window coverings

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

Thanks for any help...

The Le Pavillon Hotel has previously been seen with this amenity set so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- please follow-up your previous Hotwire Las Vegas and Key West Hotwire hotel thread with your current thoughts or any decisions you have made for each of those trips. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I know I have been flipping and flopping around on locations but I booked airfare and New Orleans it is. Can you tell me what would be a fair cost range to find a 4* hotel in the downtown or french quater areas? I have plenty of time to book the room just dont know when the best time would be...

I have closed out the prior threads. Thank you

My committed dates are October 19th to the 22nd...

Dates are Sept 19 to 23rd.
My committed dates are October 19th to the 22nd...

Your dates are now OCTOBER and no longer September?

If so, rates for your October dates are more expensive then the previous Septmeber dates and at current rates i think you'll likely need to be close to the $200 area to be successful for a 4* hotel... what is your maximum bid for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I need some help. I think I may be looking at Bourbon Orleans hotel on Hotwire. It is listed at a 3.5 stars. Rate is $174 a night discount from $222. The Trip Advisor rating is 4.5. All the amentities listed can be found with the Bourbon, TA rating is the same, $222 is what it is listed on other sites as being... What are my odds. I really do like the place. Have you seen Bourbon Orleans hitting lately? Again dates are Oct 19-22

Have you seen Bourbon Orleans hitting lately?

An easy way to see recent hits is to get into the HW Louisiana area and search on "bourbon orleans".

If you want the experts here to give an educated guess as to which hotel, you need to also list the amenities along with the dates and rate and TA rating.

Romelle

New Orleans October 19-22. Hotwire price is $169

I am really thinking this is the Buorbon Orleans Hotel based on the following;

List a pre discounted cost of 222 which is current cost on Hotels.com for Buorbon Orelans

Lists 1 room left as is listed on Hotels.com for Buorbon Orleans

4.5* rating on Trip Advisor matches Buorbon Orleans

Amentity set has all companents of Buorbon Orleans but many will I imagine..

3.5-star Hotel in French Quarter / Canal Street

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

Thank you!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]