High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Any help identifying these two would be great...

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess for the 4* would be The Reach Resort Waldorf Collection while for the 3.5* it would be the Doubletree Grand Key Resort.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am going to be holding off for right now. Was hoping the 3.5* was going to be closer to Duval. I am also going back and forth on Key or Vegas. I am absolutely booking through you though. I have used HOTWIRE several times in the past and this site makes it an even more attractive option. Thank you for this service. It's awesome.

Would it be possible for you to help me with what to look for regarding amenities for the Venetian or Bellagio? Are there tell tale amenities that would be exclusive or a clue to identifying them? Also what would be considered a good rate offered on HOTWIRE for these respective hotels? I am looking to go Oct 16th to the 21st. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can see the amenities associated with every property reported to the board in the corresponding state of the Hotwire Hotel Lists.

For specific help for Vegas please start a NEW TOPIC in the appropriate state category. Given that your Vegas dates overlap the Key West dates above, is this an either/or trip (you'll only be visiting one of these locations) OR are you visiting both locations but not sure which dates for each?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can see the amenities associated with every property reported to the board in the corresponding state of the Hotwire Hotel Lists.

For specific help for Vegas please start a NEW TOPIC in the appropriate state category. Given that your Vegas dates overlap the Key West dates above, is this an either/or trip (you'll only be visiting one of these locations) OR are you visiting both locations but not sure which dates for each?

This is an either or trip. We can close this out as my search will focus on Vegas. I will begin a new one when ready to book. Thanks again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]