Priceline Hotel: Kalamazoo 3* Priceline (10/15)

bowl4ut
By bowl4ut,
in

Very well could be Radisson, as it is the only 3* that comes up at Pricelines Shop and Compare Site. I would not have a clue at a starting bid for them. Best bet would be to post what their web rate is for the dates you are looking at, and we might be able to give you some bidding advice.

Cheryl

• 4 weeks later...

There is only one 3 star in Kalamazoo and that is the downtown Raddison.

This is a great hotel with excellent amenities, includes great restaurants within it's facility (Websters (4* AAA), Zazios (Italian, with a cooking class area used nightly) and Burdicks (Good place to watch sports, tons of TV's, in fact one wall is all TV's showing one sports event at a time)).

Within walking distance are many excellent restaurants and the famous Bell's Brewery (In fact there are 2 Breweries (Bells and Kraftbrau) and 1 Brewpub (Olde Peninsula) within stumbling distance). The exercise/pool/club facility has been renovated within the last year and is better then top notch. This is the place to shoot for when coming to Kalamazoo (that is unless you love Applebees, Bob Evans and their ilk).

Also within walking distance is the Kalamazoo Institute of Arts (which right now has a wonderful Chihuly exhibit through december) and 4 excellent theaters (plays, not movies though a movie theater is currently being built downtown within 1 block of the Radison).

That's where I always stay when I come to Kalamazoo. There's really, to me, no other choice.

• 5 months later...

I apologize for not following up on this one. I decided to go ahead and book at the hotel where the reception was, since I did not see it as one of the hotels on priceline. So, I did not book anything through priceline on this trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]