Hotwire Hotel: 3* San Diego (Mission Valley) Holiday Inn Select

onebumwheel
By onebumwheel,
in

Last week I won the Holiday Inn in Mission Valley/Hotel Circle. It was 3* for $66. It was listed on Hotwire as a Customer Favorite, though I'm not sure why. Room was ok and free internet and parking were pluses, but when I got to my room (a King N/S), it was facing the freeway and very loud, not to mention the King size bed was actually a Queen...and they argued with me about it. I asked to switch to a room on the back side and they moved me immediately. They must not be very busy these days, because when I got in the room there were several menus from some pizza place that must come by daily and no one had been in the room for a while to remove them.

the place was ok and served my purpose, though for an area with so many hotels, there were no decent places to eat in the vicinity.

Thank you for posting to the board.

I assume this was the Holiday Inn Select? (vs. a 'regular' Holiday Inn)

Can you please add the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view these by going to Hotwire and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

As well, please include the date(s) of your stay so that i can add them to the topic title and we can stick with the same format throughout the board.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]