Priceline Hotel: What are Hotels in Valley Forge NORTH??

SteveinPhilly1
By SteveinPhilly1,
in

I haven't used PL for a while (6 months) but I ALWAYS go through BB link. I looked at the regioons on PLs map now and there are TWO Valley Forges! One is Regular VF and the other says "Valley Forge-North". I know they are building lots of hotels in the suburbs but there none listed for Valley-Forge-North in the PL Hotel List on BB. Does anyone have an idea of what hotels are there and in what star rating. I need to be north of VF or near Plymouth Meeting but the PM hotels are MUCH higher this year.

Thanks as always.

Not an exhaustive list and there could be others, but each of these would be candidates at the 3 star level:

Homewood Suites Valley Forge

Hyatt House Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting

If you're unable to bid for this stay since you need a specific location, try our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which the filter/sort features makes it easy to see rates for the immediate area and how much more/less it would cost to stay closer/further from your ideal location as well as how much more/less to go up or down in star rating.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]