Help with Paris Hotwire hotel identification

agedude
By agedude,
in

Only listing on Hotwire for star rating, area and dates is for $227 per night. Only amenities listed are:

Pet friendly

Pet friendly - terms apply

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

I can't find anything with so few listed amenities.

Also, got a refund from Hotwire after booking hotel last weekend for the same trip. Booked a 4* Montparnasse Area for $149 because it was "Recommended in 100% of Hotwire customer reviews". I was afraid I would get Holiday Inn Montparnasse Pasteur, but looked at customer rating for a Hotwire "Package" seeing customer recommends listed at 71% and 57%. Booked, got Holiday Inn Pasteur, immediately called and complained. Third person I talked to told me the rating on their website in their packages were from Expedia, not Hotwire customers. I asked where I could see the Hotwire customer recommendations and was told they are not available. After an hour of discussion, I finally got a refund. Bottom line: Be careful of "% customer recommendations" on Hotwire.

Hello, stumbled across your post. Spent a month last year in Europe. I was always looking for deals, and got them by waiting till the last minute. Make a wish list from tripadvisor, then look for deals on the hotels website, I would never use hotwire or priceline in Europe, so many "nice" hotels are not, and I only use priceline and hotwire in the U.S. Waiting will pay off, the last weeks of my trip were booked while I was in Europe, Paris was 4 days before, got 50% off plus breakfast, great hotel, saw the Eifel tower out my window, Hotel Muguet

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]