Hotwire Hotel: 4* Paris (Montparnasse) Holiday Inn Paris-Montparnasse Pasteur

agedude
By agedude,
in

Booked a 4* Montparnasse Area for $149 because it was "Recommended in 100% of Hotwire customer reviews" in the hot deals listing. I was afraid I would get Holiday Inn Montparnasse Pasteur, but looked at customer rating for the Pasteur specifically on the Hotwire "Packages" seeing customer recommends listed at 71% and 57%. 71% being the customer reviews at the top of the specific hotels page and 57% after you click on the specific customer reviews link. Booked, got Holiday Inn Pasteur, immediately called and complained. Third person I talked to told me the rating on their website in their packages were from Expedia, not Hotwire customers. I asked where I could see the Hotwire customer recommendations and was told they are not available. I expressed my chagrin to the Hotwire Supervisor telling her I bid blindly based upon the 100% Customer Recommendation, only to find out after the hotel is revealed, their website show customer recommendations of 57% and 71%. After an hour of discussion, I finally got a refund. I also noticed the 100% customer recommendation was removed from the 4* Montparnasse property. Bottom line: Be careful of "% customer recommendations" on Hotwire.

Sorry to hear that the result was a disappointment, but glad you were able to work out the situation with HOTWIRE

It would be greatly appreciated if you could confirm the amenities associated with this listing. You can still view the full list of amenities assoicated with your purchase by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page, then viewing the trip information for this win.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]