Hotwire Hotel: Cancun All-Inclusive # of People Question

flyguy1688
By flyguy1688,
in

Hello all,

I found an all inclusive resort in Cancun on Hotwire for a great price. My question before booking is how many people will get the all inclusive amenities? Is it everyone in the room? Or just the adults? I did my search with 1 adult and 3 children but all 3 of my children are 17 years old. Will they still qualify as "children". By the way, I tried the same search with 2 adults + 2 children and 3 adults + 1 child and the prices were the same. Has anyone booked an all inclusive resort on Hotwire for 4 people before?

Thanks in advance and sorry for all the questions (I just don't want there be any surprises after booking!)

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

HOTWIRE guarantees sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search... this often means two beds in the room, but the second 'bed' could be a pullout sofabed, rollaway brought into the room, etc.

I did my search with 1 adult and 3 children but all 3 of my children are 17 years old. Will they still qualify as "children".

Yes, 17 is the limit for "children" on HOTWIRE

Let us know how we can help you further with your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please remember to follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing,. Even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

If you haven't yet please read your messages.

Obviously some thing like liquor are not available to those below a certain age, but if you're referring to things like eating at the restaurants, soft drinks, use of the pool, fitness equipment, etc, etc, then yes, the amenities included in the room rate would apply to all guests.

If you have a question regarding a specific property or trip please post the details and we'll be able to confirm and/or comment further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here are the details for the hotel:

3.5-star All-inclusive hotel in South Hotel Zone

Resort

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Beachfront Property

Oceanfront Property

Food and Beverages Included

A la Carte Dining Options

Water Sports/Ocean Activities Included

Evening Entertainment Included

Daily Activities Included

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

All-Inclusive

Any ideas what it is? Could it be the Crown Paradise Club? I will use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to purchase but I just want to confirm the details first.

Thank you!

Hi thereuare,

I've decided not to book this hotel but I found another one that I'm interested in. The travel dates are March 12-19, 2014 for 2 adults and 2 children.

The amenities are:

Resort

Free Parking

Beachfront Property

Food and Beverages Included

Premium Brand Beverages Included

A la Carte Dining Options

Water Sports/Ocean Activities Included

Evening Entertainment Included

Daily Activities Included

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

All-Inclusive

Thanks a bunch!

Many all-inclusive properties share common amenities so can't ever be too certain in this area, but the Paradisus Cancun would be a likely candidate, but i wouldn't exclude the Omni from the possibilities either. I would be buying more so the price, star rating, and TA review rating then a specific hotel guessed for this one since so many properties in the area look alike.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Depends on hotel. but generally kids, when free, and under 12. If you think u know which hotel it will be, just call. otherwise proceed as a 17 yr old is an adult. I always book my two kids on hotwire (without them) to get access to cheaper price, but my two are way under 12. I have gotten resistance at check in half the time but after some aggravation and haggling here and there, I am still batting 1.000

I always book my two kids on hotwire (without them) to get access to cheaper price, but my two are way under 12.

While this may or may not be worth trying in some areas, i wouldn't recommend it at an all-inclusive resort where kids eat, drink, and participate in activities of the resort at no additional charge. The kids participating in the 'all-inclusive' aspect is a bigger expense for a hotel then just allowing the kids to sleep in a room, and the chances of haggling them in at no charge are less likely. As well, unless you're fluent is spanish, dealing with the situation could be much more difficult.

Agreed. But it is a risk benefit type of thing. Risk of being asked to pay more compared to the benefit savings by not declaring......Usually benefit outweighs the risk but be prepared to pay. I do it, but wouldnt recommend it. But yes, I am a frquent traveler to cancun area with family and speak fluent spanish

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]