Hotwire Hotel: San Diego 4 star Hotel Gaslamp South-Convention Center Hotel ID

Jonezy
By Jonezy,
in

Need help identifying this hotel. I think one of the keys would be the "Pet Friendly". It is listed as 90% recommended. Thanks.

• Pet friendly
  • Smoke Free Rooms
  • Fitness Center
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business Center
  • High-Speed Internet Access
  • Accessible for the blind
  • Accessible for the deaf
  • Accessible path of travel
  • In-room accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom
  • Handicapped parking
  • Roll-in shower

I just got this hotel it looks. Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter.I got it for $115 plus tax. Looks like a pretty good deal to me.

Thanks for your post.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Also, if you haven't yet, please read your messages.

Thanks!

Did your listing have pet friendly? I didnt see anyone else that had that listed for Hilton Gaslamp.

The pet friendly amenity is new to HOTWIRE so we're adding this amenity to properties as they are reported to the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]