WA Seattle Travelodge University

WillTravel
By WillTravel,
in

We had a two-night stay here.

Friendly, helpful staff. This is a 2* hotel on Hotwire, and I would guess likely a 1* on Priceline (based on other Travelodge ratings).

The building does have interior corridors, which feels a little safer than a standard motel, although you had to cross the parking lot from the check-in office to get to our room.

The breakfast, served from 6 AM to 8 AM, is not too great. You can get an extremely sweet prepackaged pastry, with extremely sweet prepackaged juice, hot chocolate, tea, and coffee. But for the level of accommodation, that is probably suitable.

The room was spacious and comfortable. There were a few signs of wear and tear, but nothing terrible.

Our Hotwire booking was for 1 adult and 2 children (I did this to get two beds). However, apparently the reservation still came up as 1 queen bed. The clerk was able to fix this for us and get us a 2-bed room. But if you do book more than two people in a room on any Hotwire reservation, it might be worth checking with the hotel.

We didn't have a car, so took the #74 bus to Seattle Center. This is rather a long ride, as the bus meanders through Fremont. I suspect there might be a faster way. We also spent time in "The Ave." area, which my daughter enjoys.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]