Hotwire Hotel: 4* resort on Miami Beach. Anyone know which one?

jluff
By jluff,
in

Hello,

Does anyone know which resort this could be? Any guesses would be welcome.

$133, 11/11-11/14

4star

Best value

Resort

Oceanfront

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Fitness Center

Spa Services

Golf Nearby

Business Center

Just an FYI: Eden Roc seems to be sold out on several sites for those days.. I wonder if I should discount that possibility?? Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks

Thank you.. you learn something new every day. I was not using the bal harbour package list. I just saw the sheraton on the reg list with no ammenities shown.

Does anyone know if this property charges a resort fee above and beyond the normal cost?

Thereuare.. apperently they have added amenities to the normal listing.

Thanks again.

The Sheraton Bal Harbor in our list states "<none suppled>" meaning that a user reported this property but didn't supply the amenities associated with the property. If Hotwire didn't show any amenities, it would state "<none shown by Hotwire>".

From the beginning of the thread:

(READ the ENTIRE thread as there may be more hotels for your city below the first post)

If you scroll down the HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST a few posts you'll see the Sheraton Bal Harbor listed in the Miami section with the exact amenities you have listed above. Once another user reports (ie- confirms) this property with a purchase we will strikeout this property from the 'bottom' list and add it to the top list.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]