Hotwire Hotel: 3* San Diego (Downtown-Harbor) Quality Inn Suites

JamesAustin
By JamesAustin,
in

I was stuck in a rotten hotel by Hotwire, the Quality Inn and Harbor Suites in San Diego. It was described on Hotwire as having 3 stars and these amenities: Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center. These are the same amenities reported for the Radisson which looks like a nice hotel. But this place is charging more on Hotwire than you could get from just using their website or calling them direct. I spent on average about $30 more per night than I could have had I known about this place, much less known not to stay here. These people are abusing Hotwire by deceiving people that they are a "Quality" hotel. And Hotwire is guilty for allowing this.

I paid an outrageous $102 per night for this dump. The beds were very uncomfortable, the pillows as well, dirty stained sheets and blanket, the staff was rude, no room service, bad pool, slow elevators, DUMP! They even charged me $10 more per night when i requested an upgraded room with a balcony. Plus $9 per day for parking. Do not stay here.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry to hear abot your poor stay, but thank you for warning the rest of us about is and adding this property to our lists. Given you found a lower rate elsewhere, did you try to put in a claim for Hotwire's "Double the Difference" guarantee?

Can you also please add the dates of your stay so i can put them in the topic title.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]