Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* San Francisco (Embarcadero) Park Hyatt

eisenmouse
By eisenmouse,
in

Amenities: Restauraunt/Fitness Center/High Speed Internet/Business Center - Customer Favorite

This was the only 4.5* listed in my search of Embarcadero area.

OK, I know this is ridiculously early. I'm making plans to take my parents to Yosemite next year, and I had to make reservations a year in advance to stay in the valley. Once those were made, I got itchy about making the reservations for the trip to SF that's part of the same trip.

My parents are elderly and it was really important to get a place that was comfortable inside and outside. One of their friends got mugged--very violently--near their downtown hotel in SF last year. Having recently stayed in the Hilton myself, I knew that I felt perfectly comfortable but I didn't want my parents to be frightened by the homeless people nearby, or the general overstimulation of the Union Square area. The reviews of the Park Hyatt made me feel like this was the right choice for my family, if only I could find a way to afford it.

I know the price is higher than others have paid on this forum, but most others were travelling on weekends, when prices are lower. I'm very happy with the deal I got, and there is no way I could have made these arrangements if not for betterbidding.com. Thanks a lot!

We stayed here in July and it is a very nice hotel and we liked the area. It was quiet at night which suited us as we went to bed early as we are from the UK and we prefer to get up early rather than stay up late which limits the time difference a bit. You can actually come out of the hotel via the Park Grill, which means you don't even have to go onto the street to go to the Embarcadero Center. You have a variety of places to eat and lots of shops but it does not seem a busy area. Staff at the hotel were very helpful and we certainly enjoyed our stay. I am sure you will enjoy it too.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]