Hotwire Hotel: NYC 4* theater district

nc-chris
By nc-chris,
in

I've been searching various sites all day... I'm traveling with someone on 9/12 - 9/14 who likes great service and amenities. Looking to spend maybe $400 a night, a little more, but it needs to be nice and within reasonable distance to the theater district/times square area.

I hotwired what I wanted and it's coming up with $414/day "customer favorite" with fitness center, high speed internet (a requirement), etc. Anyone know what hotel this probably is, or suggestions for similar? Thanks!

nc-chris (noob)

I guess I should have been more specific... :) internet access required, a gym would be a bonus. My travel partner likes... how can I say this... service. Concierge, responsive front desk, good tips for bars, restaurants, etc. He basically likes his hotel to be more than a place to sleep. Maybe a great bar in house...

Finding it difficult to find anything, actually. Lots of things are full. Guess that's what I get for waiting so late!

I appreciate any input...

nc-chris

I hotwired what I wanted and it's coming up with $414/day "customer favorite" with fitness center, high speed internet (a requirement), etc. Anyone know what hotel this probably is, or suggestions for similar?

list all of the amenities that correspond with the $414 customer favorite shown on Hotwire, not your partner's wish list....this can help identify the "opaque" property

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]