Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Napa - Sonoma (Healdsburg - Windsor) Americas Best Value Inn Healdsburg

WzDancer
By WzDancer,
in

Americas Best Value Inn and Suites

74 Healdsburg Avenue,

Healdsburg, CA, 95448

(707) 433-5548

Hotwire has been advertising 2* establishments as 2.5*, and I have been fooled twice recently. I thought I could get the 2.5* Best Western Plus as hinted by the accompanying Hotel.com, and Expedia shows BWP at $69. This ABVI is rated as a 2* establishment even on the Americas Best Value Inn web site. Worse yet, I am paying more through Hotwire than walking through the front door, the walkup senior rate is $53.

I started booking using the HOTWIRE link.

Sorry to see this wasn't much of a deal and you're disappointed in the results.

If you haven't checked-in yet, or if you have and find the place unsatisfactory, you can try calling HOTWIRE regarding the star rating and that it is listed as 2* in their own website and see if there is anything they will do for you.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your results, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay... hope it goes better then you expect.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was disappointed with the Hotwire deal that I even forgot my duty of listing the amenities.

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

It is a long weekend in the Wine Country, the hotel was displaying "NO VACANCY" when we checked in. The room was clean and in good condition, but is still not my expectation of 2.5*.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]