Hotwire Hotel: 3* Paris (St. Germain-Latin Quarter-Montparnasse)

jfanette
By jfanette,
in

Hi - Any idea what the hotel might be? $109/night. No amenities are listed, and it is ranked as Best Value. I'm having a difficult time finding a 2-3 star hotel in that area during my stay. I prefer 5 or 6th eme. Our price range is up to about $130 USD/night, but not much seems to be available. Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Le Patio Saint Antoine and the Atala Hotel are both 3* rated properties in Paris for which Hotwire lists no amenities. I haven't looked to see if either of these are in the St. Germain-Latin Quarter-Montparnasse zone, but even if so, there could be others that fit.

I only looked at one hotel thru direct means are rates were MUCH higher than usual.

Let us know whatever you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Le Patio Saint Antoine is in the 11th which would not be part of the St Germian-Latin Qtr area. It is going for about 178 Euro /night. The Atala is in the 8th, near the Champs Elysee, and goes for about 165 Euro/night. Both look very nice, but don't qualify for the area I selected. I'm waiting to hear back from some other hotels so I'm not bidding just yet. Thanks for your help. I will post my final outcome.

• 2 months later...

I'm not very good at remembering to follow up - sorry! We ended up staying at the Hotel Perreyve (http://www.hotelperreyve.com/) in the 6th just 1 block from the Luxembourg gardens. Great access to metro stops, food and shopping as well. It was a typical 2* hotel, clean but small-ish. The staff was very nice and helpful (and spoke English). We stayed for 4 nights at 105 Euros/night and then traveled through France for another week, then came back and stayed one more night there before flying back to the US. They held some of our baggage while we traveled around which was very nice b/c we had formal clothing from a wedding we attended and lots of wine. We booked the hotel straight off their website.

• 2 months later...

I would recommend the Hotel Lindbergh in the 7th, at the Sevres-Babylon metro. It's in the range 100-Euro rnge, very clean and nice. The staff speaks some English. We stayed for a week in September with our dog. We didn't book through hotwire or priceline, but thought I'd pass this info on. You can see my review on tripadvisor.com. (It's the one entitled "Liked the Lindbergh and would stay there again.")

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]