Hotwire Hotel: How to identify 4* hotel in SD coastal

jforoudi
By jforoudi,
in

Hi, I'm new to this forum and wanted to see if someone could help me. I'm trying to use Hotwire to book a hotel in the La Jolla area (Hotwire calls is San Diego Coastal) for 9/9-9/13. I'm looking at 4* hotels there and one shows up for $149 with the following amenities: restaurant, pool, fitness center, business center.

Any idea what hotel this is? Also, any other suggestions on how I can get a nice hotel for cheap? I'm going down there for a vacation with my wife and 2yr old.

I looked at the map and I think I'm okay with anywhere within that area. I don't believe there are any "bad" (dangerous) areas there.

So with that said, how can I figure out which hotel is the one they listed for $149? It's a 4* hotel, so I assume it's going to be pretty nice.

The idea would be to match it up with our HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST for this area... but unfortunately this hotel has not yet been identified.

I will point out, however, that if you eliminate the first day of your trip (or are willing to switch hotels after the first nite), what appears to be the Estancia La Jolla is coming up on Hotwire for 9/10-9/13 (as well as 9/11-9/13)... this one you can match up with our hotel list referenced above... but of course still no guarantees (if you need help just ask)

The price is about the same and the REVIEWS are great.

Let us know if the above is an option and/or whatever you do for this stay. If we can be of further help please let us know.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]