RSW Ft. Myers Minivan Budget

Sota327
By Sota327,
in

This information may be helpful to others trying to get retnal cars out of RSW any time soon.

I bid $30 for a minivan and Priceline offered me a one time opportunity to increase my bid to $37. I declined. I don't know if I would have won, but I have to believe that I would have.

I also bid $15 on a full-size and was offered me a one time opportunity to increase my bid to $23. I declined. I don't know if I would have won, but I have to believe that I would have.

I also tried $16/day for a mid-size and standard-size SUV, both were rejected outright (no "one time opportunity").

Waited 24 hours bid again today. My husband tried $30/day and again got the $37 day counter offer. I then tried and got the minivan today for $33/day @ Budget for pick-up today 1/8, returning 1/14. Super happy as we need the car tonight. Here are the details:

Your Offer Price: $33.00 (per day)

Total Rental Days: 6 days

Subtotal: $198.00

Taxes and Fees: $78.99

Total Charges: $276.99

Lowest Published Price: $741.51 (USD)

Total Savings:* $464.52 (USD) (You saved 63%)

Used PRICELINE link here to search and bid.

p.s. Just noticed that this is the exact same price we paid last year in January ($33/ni for minivan @ RSW), but for one week earlier.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]