Priceline Hotel: 3* Savannah (Historic district) $85 rejected

Aprilmay
By Aprilmay,
in

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm.... interesting....

9/22 is $290 as opposed to $215 for the other two nights. Wonder what that's about.... I do know that the Hyatt is hosting a 350 person convention the 22nd thru the 26th. In any case, thanks for pointing that out to me.

My back-up is the Thunderbird Inn (gets great reviews on TripAdvisor) at $102/nt, but it's a bit on the outskirts of the Historic District, and I'd rather have the likes of the Hyatt in the middle of the city.

I just checked Hotwire, and the 3.5* that I believe to be the Hyatt is not available for 9/22, although it does come up for 9/21-9/23.

Thanks for your help, Thereuare. I'll continue to bid every three days via the SB link!

April

Yes, BetterBidding receives a "commission" if I start my Priceline and Hotwire purchases through www.SavingsBarn.com. I choose to do so because I get so much helpful information from this site, and I want to support it. It takes so much (money and time) to keep up a site like this, especially without all of the annoying pop-ups and confusing advertisements, and I'm just doing my part to keep it that way.

I would not be able to take half of the weekend/overnight trips that I do if not for Better Bidding.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]