Hotwire Hotel: need help with ft. lauderdale w/free parking

pennypinchin
By pennypinchin,
in

I need help with a bidding strategy for getting a ft. lauderdale hotel with free parking for pre-cruise stay. One room, Check in will be 11/04/05. Check out 11/05/05.

I Prefer a close location to the port. Stars and amenities do not matter.

It looks like downtown Amerisuites is available but it is $124!! I was hoping to spend no more than 70-75.

Thanks for your help!

Hey there.

You certainly cannot choose free parking on a priceline bid (I think however this kind of ammenity does show on hotwire)..On pl you have no choice accept the level of hotel. If free parking is your concern, I know of three hotels in the area that have that. YOu can use thereuares EasyClickTravel link to get the Best Western Ocean Front resort. A little removed from Fort lauderdale, but ranks very high. They have free parking, beach chairs and breakfast for $87 or so a night.(at least in november)

That would be my number one choice if free parking is a requirement.

The Tropirock resort always has free parking and seems to be exactly what you are looking for (right on fort lauderdale beach). It is within your pricerange too!

Also if you are willing to be a bit more open you can visit the Holiday Inn south beach, which has been coming up frequently on PL. THey offer free parking, beach chairs and umbrellas

jluff, just to clarify, i think the OP is looking for a place to leave their car while on the cruise... not sure if the Holiday Inn South Beach will allow that. I'm not familiar with the Best Western's policy, but are you refering to the Best Western Oceanside?

I think if you are looking for free parking during your cruise the AmeriSuites is one of the most popular choices... but keep in mind their (generous) policy can also change any time (ie- between now and your stay).

Also, please update your email address associated with the board, an email i was trying to send you got kicked-back (you can update in the MY CONTROLS link under the blue banner at the top of the board... you'll need to re-validate your account)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]