Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 2* in San Diego

lzk4
By lzk4,
in

Hello All,

I need help identifying the following for 4 adults in San Diego Mission Valley-Hotel Circle, 8/28 to 9/01, 4 nights

2* for $63/night

Complimentary Breakfast, Laundry Facilities

2.5* for $105/night

Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities

There is also a 2* in Seaworld-Mission Bay-Shelter Island for $69

Airport Shuttle, Pool(s), Golf Nearby, Tennis

Thanks in advance

lzk

2* for $63/night

Complimentary Breakfast, Laundry Facilities

I'm a new member, so I never have posted my past purchases. But anyway, I purchased a 2* in Mission Valley-Hotel Ciricle with the same two ammenities (breakfast, laundry) this past July, and it turned out to be the Super Eight Motel at 445 Hotel Ciricle. I paid $69/night, and was not too pleased, particulalry because the property had a refundable rate of $75/night at the time of my purchase. I expected something better than a Super Eight for a 2* on Hotwire. Hope that helps. As a said, be sure to check its refundable rates.

Bill_Luv2fly,

When you have a few minutes, it would be great if you could post some of your previous wins, especially those that don't yet appear on in our hotel lists. You can still see your history by going to Hotwire and clicking on the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]