Priceline Hotel: 3* Hartford (Bradley Intl Airport - Windsor Vicinity) Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley International Airport

relaxing41
By relaxing41,
in

First bid of $46 was given "increase bid by $17" I did not accept; I rebid and received this hotel win.

Funny thing; when i was researching this hotel; The price for regular room rate was listed as $5079.!!!! Two nights would

have been over TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!!! Clerk said no rooms are of that quality and if anyone did pay this

they would have been highly disappointed.

Last time i stayed here i was given a room across from the pool but the pool was broken :( . I addressed this with the check in clerk and he gave me the same room and added " the pool is in working order". Which it was and made our stay excellent. Its so nice when hotel staff do not treat priceline guest as second class; he went above and beyond to make our stay nice and make us feel more than welcome to be there; priceline and all!!. :D

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]