MIA - 09/06 - 09/10

mark nasraui
By mark nasraui,
in

I`m looking for compact car from 09/06 to 09/10

The best rate I found was on priceline was that by FOX

Summary of Rental Car Charges

An estimate of your rental car reservation is shown below. Prices may vary depending on special requests and items purchased at the counter.

Total Rental Days: 4

Daily Rate: $59.76 (4 x $14.94)

Taxes and Fees: (details) $18.09

Total Amount Due at Pick-Up:

prices are in US dollars $77.85

I`m 23 years old now, and They charge U$14,00/day of fee because of that.

As I`m brazilian, I don`t have much experience with US rental cars, but, in my opinion They charge a lot of charges that you don`t see in the moment that you reserve.

My experience was with budget and avis.

Tks

So are you content with the FOX deal above thru PRICELINE or are you looking to bid?

Fox is not a tier one rental company like the other providers you would win thru bidding on PRICELINE, but the rate above doesn't look too bad, imo. If you want to try bidding, what is your maximum bid for this rental?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

While i wouldn't expect a win at $10, i would start there and increase by $1-$2 every 24 hours... $13-$15 is probably closer to the 'right' window.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us update on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]