Priceline Hotel: 3* Hartford (Bradley Intl Airport - Windsor Vicinity) Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley International Airport

relaxing41
By relaxing41,
in

I bid up to $77 for 3/1/2 star and did not get anything; bid up to 68 for Enfield and did not get anything; then added Bradley 3 star with a $58 bid and got this. They were offering a 3 star at 61 dollars on the other opaque offer on price line so I knew I was close to a winning bid with $58, Didnt see that someone already won this at $51 so... at least i was close. I was just getting fed up with the bidding and no acceptances starting from july 2nd to July 7th. Anyway 2 nights ended up being $145. When we got there the swimming pool and Jacuzzi was closed for cleaning and so i was a bit upset. We were placed right in front of the pool too, which would not have happened if the pool was working. they have it going on the last morning so we checked out late (2pm) and went ahead and used the pool and Jacuzzi. No sweat. People were nice. area is nice and safe. it is set away from the main drag. It was nice and quiet and we got great night sleep. I chose this hotel so we could go to six flags and it was close enough.

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to hear this stay didn't go as well as it could have, but glad you still enjoyed your stay and were able to make sure of the pool on the last day.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope your future stays go just a bit more smoothly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]