Priceline Hotel: Help with San Francisco hotel

aznhunter
By aznhunter,
in

Have been using this website for years with great hotels. But I ran into some trouble with this one. I would like to stay in these areas.

SOMA/Moscone Center Area

Union Square East

Union Square West

Financial District/Embarcadero Area

Looking for a 4 star and bid up to 170 and still got denied. Please help with this. I would settle for 3.5 star if price is decent. Thanks for all the help and comments.

BTW, I used PRICELINE through this website all the time.

Please follow-up your previous Priceline Las Vegas thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply to this thread with the information below and we'll have a closer look at this trip.

Have been using this website for years with great hotels... I used priceline through this website all the time.

We're glad to hear the board has been helpful and that you use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, but it would also be appreciated if you began to share your wins so that the information can help others, just as you have been helped by those who have posted before you. ;)

Looking for a 4 star and bid up to 170 and still got denied. Please help with this. I would settle for 3.5 star if price is decent.

What do you consider to be a 'decent' rate for these dates?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board. (and please click each of these previous links before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

aznhunter,

At the moment i think you're likely looking at $200+ for these dates.

vci15,

If you'd like help with, or to report a win for, your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please also use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding, searches, and travel purchases (each time you access the respective site)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]