Hotwire Hotel: Help identify 3.5* customer favorite Time Sq

blkjck1
By blkjck1,
in

Trying to identify this Hotwire "Customer Favourite" that is in the Theatre District. Thinking if booking for Sept 28 - Oct 2. Price listed at $275/night. Amenities: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center.

It seems hotels in NYC for September and October are going for an arm and a leg.

Proud to be Canadian!

Most likely and best guess is that this is the Crowne Plaza... but $275 is a lot of money for a hotel room.

Better ideas:

Beekman Tower for $200/nite (reviews)

Affinia Dumont for $235.

Both of the above suggestions are cancellable up until 72 hours before check-in date so you would be able to take advantage if any deals present themselves down the road.

Do either of the above work well for you?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If it were me (a regular visitor to NYC), I would have no problems with either one. But I am doing some checking for some NYC rookies who would rather be near the well known areas in case they lose their bearings.

I don't know if the Beekman would work for them since it seems a little far from the subways. I think the Dumont would work, but I would have to check on it a little more.

Proud to be Canadian!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]