248-380-1234

Your Offer Price: $42.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $126.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$23.81

Total Charges: $149.81

Was a major soccer youth play off for mid-west play off this weekend. (which we were not part of) :) So we happy to snag a priceline rate. Many of typical areas we stay in (Canton, Plymouth) bidding priceline were rejected.

Cheryl

Nice hotel, great staff. They gave a comp for breakfast as there was some minor glitches with the iron. I did expect anything, just wanted to notify them so they could exchange the iron. They left the breakfast coupons and replaced the iron while we were out. Nice quick service.

Also the place was exceptionally clean considering that there were many many families camping out for the duration!

Opps, date was May 2005. I"m a little late at posting! I just appreciate how well you run this board that it is important to share any succesful bidding we do with priceline. Might help someone along the way! I know I appreciate when others add new properties. (and old or repeat ones, as it lets me know what the going rates are)

Cheryl

Check-In Date: Friday, May 27, 2005

Check-Out Date: Monday, May 30, 2005

Sorry, <G> <blush> (you had to ask twice)

I will work harder at staying within the format you set up as it is so easy to read and search. I noticed when I was doing some catch up posting that it would have been easier if I had planned out my post by date better and keep to the same information in each. Chalk it up to my chatty nature!

:)

Cheryl

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]