Priceline Hotel: 3* West Hollywood Hyatt

lachlan
By lachlan,
in

What dates are you using to come up with these hotels in your search?

The 2.5* Suite in West Hollywood seems to fit the description of the Summerfield Suites (a Wyndham property). Of course no guarantees since we don't have results indicating this, but that would be my best guess at the moment. Knowing the dates of your stay would also help in comparing prices, giving a little more confidence in this being a possibility or not.

The 3* is going to be difficult to figure out because 1) i haven't been able to pull it up with any of the dates i've tried so far, and 2) the amenities are just too general, as those shown apply to most hotels. But i'll look further if i am able to pull it up after you supply the dates of your stay.

Of course if you move forward, please report back to us with the results and consider using SavingsBarn.com to begin your hotel purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

With Priceline the 3* in West Hollywood is the Hyatt. We stayed there threw Priceline and the hotel was not bad. The Priceline 4* in West Hollywood is the Wyhndam worth the extra $20 because every room is a suite. Average Price to bid for Wyhndam would be $80 to $90

Since Hotwire rates some of there hotels at a higher rating than Priceline it is hard to tell. I noticed Hotwire sometimes adds 1/2 * to the same hotels.

I am not sure what rate you got with Hotwire? In this case it might be a better deal with Priceline?

I do use both services.

If I had to guess and mind you this is just a guess. The Hotwire 3* should also be the Hyatt. Of course there is no guarntee.

Good luck and let us know what you get if you try.

Hope I helped :)

Congrats! I too am getting married very soon.

You might want to consider this also. I just got the Hotwire Sheraton 3.5* at Universal city. It is a rocks throw away from Universal city walk and park. You will love the night life and the Hotel is nice too. Nice area Hotel Price $81 Please read my other post on this.

Please note! if you decide to try for this hotel it is tricky and you might want to ask Thereyouare (admin) advice on how to get this hotel. I can help too.

It is tricky because there are 2 hotels with same rating and amenities. You could wind up with the Hilton if you are not careful and have a great view of the Burbank airport.

The other choice I would say again is the 4* Whyndam on Priceline West Hollywood area. It is a All Suite hotel and you could get upgraded because of Honeymoon. Also it is near my favorite Breakfast place about 6 blocks. The Hotel gets GREAT REVIEWS. I Love it also.

TELL every hotel that you are on HONEYMOON. It helps here in the U.S.A

Well we liked the Hyatt, But was a little dissapointed with the old carpet and rooms. It is clean and in a very good area. 5 blocks from my favorite Breakfast place. We stayed there years ago so maybe it has been redone?

If you can get into the Monderan hotel (Skybar) for a drink. I would Recommend it. The Comedy club :) is next door to you and across the street is the Blues House.

Most of all have fun on your honeymoon

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]