Priceline Hotel: Looking for Hotel...Baltimore (Inner Harbor)

TeeJayOrTj
By TeeJayOrTj,
in

I am looking to stay in Baltimore on 9/23 through 9/25 and Priceline is coming up with nothing at 140. I would really prefer to stay in the Inner Harbor and would like to spend under 150 a night. Also Hotwire has the cheapest at 250, although a feel days ago I got an e-mail stating the price at 205 I checked and it was 273 instead. Any advice? Should I just keep re-trying every few days?

EasyClickTravel has the WYNDHAM available for the first nite of your stay for $127/nite... the second nite is 'on request'.

Since you have some time i would submit a request to see if they can get additional inventory and honor the reservation at that rate. I'm doubtful since the Wyndham is showing sold-out for your stay, but it's worth a shot and at least then we'd know what the limit should be when using Priceline.

Are you willing to SPLIT YOUR BID? LOTS of hotels are sold-out for these dates.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Red Sox are in town 9/23-9/25 and then the Yankees are in town 9/25-9/29. I live in Baltimore and because both cities are within driving distance (and because of the rankings of the three teams) we get a large amount of fans visiting when those teams are in town. Hotel rates always go up when they are in town.

I just stayed at the BWI Candlewood Suites hotel during the last Red Sox series (July 6,7) for business @ $129 per night, which I thought was expensive considering the amenities and my frugal nature. I think Hotwire features this property for your dates of travel for $65 per night as there is a 2* property with Kitchenette and Laundry Facilities. This may also be an Extended Stay America. Attended one Orioles game which was sold out and the stadium was half filled with Boston fans, lots of families, and a lot better mannered than Mets fans.... :)

Many of the BWI area hotels were host to the New Englanders, as evidenced by the Mass. licence plates, and those overheard saying "I gotta paak the caaaa" as they dropped their R's...... :)

Many of these hotels operate shuttles that will take you to the Maryland Light Rail stop at the BWI airport, a $1.60 fare and about 20 minutes, you're at Camden Yards, a great place to catch a ball game. Good ball park food at the stadium and not outrageously priced either. You can also drive your car to this stop, but there is very limited parking. When the game ends, there will be a line to catch your train back, so be prepared to wait, or just go across the street and grab a beer while the crowd thins out, hope its a close race during game time.......

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]