Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Mag Mile - Wacker Dr) Westin River N.

crmatson
By crmatson,
in

I jumped on the 4* deal through Hotwire with the 'GIFTCARD06' code:

The Westin Chicago River North

320 N. Dearborn Avenue

Chicago, Illinois 60610

1 room(s) @ $110.00 per night x 2 night(s) $220.00

Hotel Taxes and fees: $37.95

Hotel Subtotal $257.95

Additional Savings $20.00

Total Price $237.95

Not the Hyatt, but looks good.

Thanks to thereuare for the tips.

Probably better than the Hyatt too :)

The Hyatt and the Westin have the same amenities, so it is possible that we saw different hotels for each of our searches... i know the one saw was the Hyatt as i recognized one of the Customer Favorite comments.

Either way, glad it worked out well and it seems that you are happy with the results.

Have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Very nice win - I stayed at the Westin this past spring and really liked it. Never having stayed at the Hyatt Regency, I can't compare the two, but I think the Westin is probably a bit nicer. Not quite as large of a property and better locale - more restaurants, etc. Ask for a room on the top floor - great views. No mention of Hotwire at check-in and very friendly staff. You got a great deal!

I can't compare the two either, but the Westin is a very, very nice hotel. I upgraded to a river view room with my priceline stay and the view was extraordinary. I'd be surprised if the accomidations at the Hyatt were nicer. Plus, you get to experience the Westin Heavenly Bed and Shower at the Westin River North.

It would be helpful if the titles of the two recent threads about this hotel clarified this is the Westin River North. There are two Westins in downtown Chicago. The other is on Michigan Ave across the street from the Hancock building, and while it might be in a different zone this isn't obvious.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]