Linking to Priceline from the board

GOMUPACK
By GOMUPACK,
in

Hi

I have used BetterBidding/Priceline several times now (great way to save $$) The info on this board is wonderful - it gives me an idea of the chances of winning, the most likely hotel, and a probable price range.

I notice that it is always requested that members START thier Priceline (or Hotwire) bidding process by using the link provided at the upper right (or left for Hotwire) of the home page. When I click on your PRICELINE link and begin my bidding process, Priceline offers me the opportunity to "log in" using my Priceline username/account. If I do this, does this process then somehow redirect my business such that BetterBidding no longer receives credit for my transaction? Or should I log in so that I get "credit" for my winning bids?

Thanks!

Once you click a PRICELINE link on the board you should be all set, feel free to log-in if you choose to do so.

If your bid is rejected you may receive an email 24 hours or so later informing you that you're eligible to bid again, in such situations please return to the board and start your bid again with a link here (and not the links in any emails PRICELINE sends out).

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]