Priceline Hotel: 4* Puerto Vallarta Casamagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort and Spa

Dman
By Dman,
in

After visiting Puerto Vallarta last year and realizing what I great bargain it was, I was looking to return. Last time, I got the Westin for $50 a night. This time, I was hoping for either the Westin or the Marriott. I started out bidding for a resort for $47 (knowing that the Westin was the only possible resort that might come up in that price range). The bid was rejected, and I then added 4*, knowing that I could get either the Sheraton or the Marriott at this price, and I had a slight preference for the Marriott due to it's location. The same $47 bid was successful.

My current plan is to stay at this resort (it IS a resort, PL rating notwithstanding) for the first 3 nights and then to move into a small place in the Zona Romantica once I arrive (there are plenty of them available, at prices from $25-40 a night all in). But I have also been given the option to extend this stay into the weekend at the same rate, and I may consider it.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received one of the hotels you were hoping for and are pleased with the results... looks like a very nice deal.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]