Priceline Hotel: 4* Minneapolis - St. Paul (Downtown Minneapolis) Radisson Plaza Hotel Minneapolis

FrazierGA
By FrazierGA,
in

Naturally, I started each session by using your PRICELINE link.

For several weeks I have been bidding on a 4 star hotel in Downtown Minneapolis. Since I had seen some wins as low as $50 (and as high as $63), I started my bidding at $48 and using the many re-bid zones would bid up to $60. I was always rejected. Today I checked the room rates for the dates of my stay at the Hilton ($199/night), the Westin ($153/night, and the Radisson Plaza ($127/night) [4 star hotels that had been won in the past] and concluded that I probably needed to increase my bids.

As before, I started at $48 and bid in increments until my bid of $66/night at the Radisson Plaza was accepted. Naturally, I am VERY pleased with result. (The $127/night rate I showed above was a special internet deal that had to be prepaid; otherwise the rate was $182/night.) I am still smiling at this great deal.

This is my third win in two days, and your board has been of immense help to me. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]