Hotwire Hotel: what philly hotel could this be? - please help

RVS
By RVS,
in

I am looking at 7/30 for the Philly historic waterfront area.

A 3 1/2 star came up with the following amenities

This was a Customer Favorite, icons were: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Business

Could I be reasonably assurred that this is

Sheraton Society Hill?

Thanks for any help.

Well the Sheraton is not sold-out for your newly improved date and our best guess would be that you're seeing the Sheraton.

I also recognize a Customer Comment as being associated with this property, so at least on the hotel i'm seeing on my own search, i think it's reasonable to suspect that this is the Sheraton Society Hill.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just wanted to add that I really like the Sheraton Society Hill. I have gotten it twice through Hotwire over the winter months of 2004-2005 and have really liked the proxmity to restaurants and the bar scene in the evenings in both Old City and Society Hill. It is also good for the Philadelphia tourist in terms of distance to attractions, etc...I am from Philly so I really don't need to use it for that but if you are an out-of-towner, it is great to be in walking distance from the sights.

The hotel has a nice indoor pool and jacuzzi as well that was extremely clean both times we were there. We found staff friendly both times we were there as well. Valet parking is pricey (20-some dollars per night), but there is a garage right next to the hotel that only charges $12 a night and for that area, that's about as good as you can expect to do for parking.

For 70-some dollars a night, this hotel is a great deal. Let us know how you make out!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]