Priceline bidding not allowing another flight

Philly05
By Philly05,
in

Here's the deal. My girlfriend has never flown and is afraid to alone. She's in Los Angeles, I'm in Philadelphia.

She's coming to Philly for the summer, so I'd be flying to get her, flying to Philly with her, later flying back to LA with her, and then flying back home to Philly alone. So I bought the roundtrip tickets for the both of us using Name Your Own Price. Now I need to buy the roundtrip tickets for when I fly by myself. But when I try Name Your Own Price, priceline comes up saying "Our system indicates that you already have a trip scheduled that conflicts with the dates of travel for this request. You may try this request again if you can change your travel dates. A change in price alone is not sufficient to submit a new ticket request."

My travel plans are

June 19 PHL - LAX by myself

June 20 LAX - PHL myself and my girlfriend

July 11 PHL - LAX myself and my girlfriend

July 16 LAX - PHL by myself

I don't have another credit card, and would prefer not to use my debit card, if that's even allowed, to try and purchase my ticket. Is there any way to bypass this so I can bid without paying published price?

So I bought the roundtrip tickets for the both of us using Name Your Own Price.

Perhaps your win could help another user with their own travel plans in the future, please share your recent airline ticket winning bid with the board as a NEW TOPIC, then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at and comment on your post above.

Please use the previously requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Why don't you try signing up for another account in her name and making the flight in your name. Or sign up for another priceline account and Change your middle initial to full middle name.

Why don't you tell her to fly by herself and give her half the money? Another thing you could have done is booked 2 roundtrips to LA and added her as a fare paying passenger to your middle two legs, LAx-PHL and return, though it is too late for that.

Further, to theraure's point, you help us a little and we'll help you a lot. This site is for everyone's benefit. That's the only way how it is successful.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]