KeyBank OnePass miles debit card

Phaelon56
By Phaelon56,
in

I don't know whether this is a new program or if perhaps I just became aware of it because I'm spending more time in NY state as I prepare for my relocation. There is no keyBank in NJ where I presently live but I spotted a newspaper ad when workign in Syracuse NY and checked out this promo. Here's the skinny:

Sign up for a KeyBank "Express" checking account. You can only write two or three checks per month with a fairly steep per check charge after that but there's no monthly fee, you don't have to get check with the account and the account minimum is only $50.

Do the on-line signup at KeyMiles debit card

There is a $30 annual fee charged once you receive the paperwork and sign up for the account. Opting for the OnePass "Gold" debit card gets you a 2,000 mile signup bonus and a credit of one mile for every two dollars spent with the card. There may be better deals out there but I happen to need 2,000 miles to hit my next mileage award and this fits the bill. I'm also in a position where nearly all my major pruchases are with debit card rather than credit cards (been there.... done that.... still paying it off).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]