Hotwire Hotel: 4* Miami (South Beach) Royal Palm

HotNLV
By HotNLV,
in

In looking for a 4-Star hotel for South Beach area during the week of August 21st-28 (staying 26th-28th), I was striking out all over with Priceline even above $115 bid offers (with Priceline) for South Beach- Miami. I went through all the tricks including other areas of Miami that did not offer 4-star to obtain more frequent bids at higher offers- NOTHING.

On Hotline I found a 4-Star at $99.00 It turns out to be the "Royal Palm Crowne Plaza Resort." Upon further review after purchase, this hotel has new owners- Sol Melia (www.solmelia.com). They are also referring to it as the Royal Palm. It's on the beach & I have read conflicting reviews previous... With the new "European" oeprators- maybe a positive. I'll find out in August.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please include all of the amenties that were shown before purchase so that others can try to identify this property before purchase. You can still view the amenities by going to Hotwire and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Beachfront

Amenties:

Property is located on the beach.

Restaurant(s)

At least one restaurant is located on the premises. Restaurant hours may vary.

Pool(s)

Property features at least one pool area. (Note: This amenity offering may be seasonal. Please check hours/availability directly with the property.)

Fitness Center

Exercise equipment is available for guest use. An additional fee may apply.

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Guests have access to a coin-operated washer/dryer.

• 2 weeks later...

Are parking or resort fees included in hotwire pricing. I know they are not in PL.

I think they charge like $25 a day for parking and a $20 a day resort fee or did under the last company??

We are looking in either Miami Beach area of FLL thats why I ask.

Thanks

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]