Priceline Hotel: Miami international airport

stav
By stav,
in

I have searched the forum but haven't found much info.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dates : 21 February 2012, 7 nights.

Looking for a hotel which is clean and inexpensive, preferably with a kitchen or kitchinette which can be used by guests to make some food.

How much should it cost per night ?

Thanks

Hotwire has a Miami Airport 3* at $83 which is described as a "suite". This tends to mean a fridge and maybe a microwave.

With Priceline, there is no way of making sure of any kitchen type facilities. Airport hotels tend to have the mini-fridges and coffee makers. With the coffee maker, boiling water does lend itself to making some foods.

If you like the looks of the Hotwire product, and post back here with the amenities, one of the moderators can make an educated guess as to which hotel it might be. The Hyatt/Summerfield is the only reported one that has used the word "suite" in their amenities list thus far.

Romelle

Please start by following-up your previous Priceline Moscow and Priceline Hong Kong threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips, then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll then continue the discussion for your post above.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Romelle, thanks for your reply. Do you think there are any cheaper options at Miami airport ?

I've replied to the Moscow and Macau threads.

I'm glad you closed the Moscow and Macau threads. I haven't looked at your posts, but even negative information can be helpful for the next bidder. Did you actually go on the trips? If so, your alternate source/$$ of housing could be helpful. Several years ago I struggled with getting Moscow and St. Petersburg hotels. I'd have been really grateful for more info.

Hotwire changes all the time. You can easily access it by clicking through the links thereuare has in his post. I think I remember a lower star rating offer, but it wasn't described as "suite". I'd suggest you take a peak at Hotwire now. If you see something you like, grab it. The more interesting ones don't last long.

As to Priceline, it tends to be a little lower than Hotwire, but not necessarily. And as I mentioned in my earlier post, the amenities aren't shown, so you can't be sure of the kitchenette things.

I wasn't sure your question was asking about Hotwire or Priceline, or both, so answered both.

Romelle

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]