Priceline Hotel: 3* Buffalo - Niagara (Downtown) Adams Mark

lee1
By lee1,
in

I have bid for two 3* rooms for 8/11. With rebids the bids thus far have ranged from $43-48 with no luck.

Am I bidding too low or too soon for 2 rooms for this date? Recent winning bids appear to range from $42-$55.

Any idea what the downtown 2.5* location might be?

Please follow-up whatever you ended up doing for your PRICELINE PENNSYLVANIA stay and if you've made any progress/alternate plans for your PRICELINE SYRACUSE stay (reply to each of those posts)

Having resolutions to posts, even if Priceline or Hotwire wasn't used, helps to keep the board orderly.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Rates are a bit higher than with other accepted bids, but i think you'll need to go up to $55 before looking for an explanation for your previous rejections.

2.5* names usually include Courtyards, AmeriSuites, and sometimes 'extended stay' type properties (such as Residence Inn).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

After my wife had failed bids I was successful by going just a little higher through my account.

I started this round at $49 and received a Priceline reply that if I raised my bid by $14 that they would put it through....Based on past experience I knew I did not have to go that high. I added Buffalo South and raised my bid by $5 --taking the bid to $54. I was hoping for the Hyatt because it is a little closer to Lafayette Square but it looks like the Adams Mark is a nice place. I placed my bid through Savings Barn.

We are off to see the Great Big Sea concert. They are a great band from Newfoundland. They perform traditional Newfoundland - sea songs to contemporary material. Lots of story telling in their music.

Glad to see you raised you bid slightly and found success.. and thank for using the links at the 'barn to begin your priceline bidding.

I'm big into 'story telling' music, and am amazed at some of the lyrics that can be put together. My current favorite 'less known' singer songwriter is Lucy Kaplansky. My wife just got us tickets for when she's playing in November at Carnegie Hall!

Enjoy your stay and the show!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]