Priceline Hotel: Seekign Help: Cabo Hotel Strategy

peakay
By peakay,
in

Hi there,

We frequently use Priceline and this forum for securing hotel rooms and it works great! However, we are planning a trip to Cabo San Lucas and when I look at priceline, there are 3 territories in cabo and they all have the same level of properties. Therefore, I do not see any free re-bid zones.

Any recommended strategies? I think we want to stay in the corridor area.

Also, if anyone has a recommended hotel, I am all ears. Its my wif and I plus 2 tween/teen daughters. We want somewhere where we can use the beach, not too trashy/party-ish but able to go into town without a long car or taxi ride.

thanks!!

Please follow-up your previous Priceline Las Vegas thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay.

Then let us know the dates of your stay above as well as your desired star level and expected budget. Also, are you only bidding on one room as PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy so there is a chance that you only receive a room with one bed, is this an acceptable risk for you to take?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]